Lundi:
Ca y est, c'est l'hiver! Il a fait entre 12 et 18 degres aujourd'hui :(((
Dejeuner avec Ganga a Red Pepper et diner avec Claire :)
Mon telephone portable est en panne... L'ecran ne s'allume que quand il veut... Pas facile de lire ou d'ecrire des textos!!!
Monday:
Winter is here :( It is sooooo; cold between 13 and 18 degrees today!
Had nice Indian food at Red Pepper for lunch with Ganga and nice dinner with Claire :)
My mobile is dying, I should get a new one sooooon!
Mardi:
C'est toujours grave la deprime sans Dinesh :((((
Tuesday:
Soooo depressing without Dinesh in the office!
Mercredi:
J'ai vraiment, mais vraiment rien a faire au taff depuis la pause dej c'est l'enfert et ca va durer jusqu'a la fin de la semaine prochaine... Du coup apres plusieures tentatives j'ai reussi a convaincre Bartek que je peux aider Dinesh sur le projet du Vietnam... Ce que je n'avais pas prevu c'est qu'on me demanderait d'aller a Hanoi (Voir le post Marie au Vietnam S01E01).
Wednesday:
I'm really not busy at all on the Cambodia project and it's going to be like this at least until the end of next week. In an other hand, Dinesh is swamped in Hanoi, working days, nights and weekends.... So I ended up convincing Bartek to let me help Dinesh... What I didn't know is that I was putting myself into troubles... Give a nail, they'll take your whole body! (See Marie au Vietnam S01E01).
Jeudi:
J'ai un nouveau telephone :) (LG GR500F!!!)
J'ai pas mal de taff pour Dinesh et la nenette de l'agence de voyage est bien naze... Elle a mis 6h pour me pondre un billet pas aux bonnes dates.
Petite sortie vers Richmond avec Wayne :)
Thursday:
I'm quite busy helping Dinesh from Melbourne.
I still don't know when I'm leaving as the travel agent took 6h to send me 1 wrong itinerary....
I got a new mobile to replace the broken one :) (LG GR500F).
Went out at 11pm in Richmond with Wayne :) Nice, needed and late night out!
Samedi:
J'ai petit dej avec Ganga sur Chapel street a Cafe Greco. C'etait delicieux et ils ont tout plein de desserts... Bref, j'ai tellement mange que j'ai pas eu faim jusqu'a 23h.... On s'est balladees un petit peu et on s'est meme offert un massage de 30 minutes O:)
Ensuite j'ai vu Claire, puis j'ai commence ma valise vers 20h alors que mon vol etait a minuit.... Je suis arrivee a l'heure et meme en avance a l'aeroport mais je sais pas trop ce qui est dans ma valise.....
Saturday:
I met up with Ganga on Chapel street for brekky. We went to Cafe Greco and we had a looooot to eat, it was delicious and they had nice cakes as well. (Didn't feel hungry until 11pm at night!). We went for a walk on Chapel Street and a little massage :)
I met up with Claire later on and started packing at 8pm for a flight at midnight... Made it to the airport way too early but I'm not too sure of what I'm going to find in my suitcase!