Tonle Sap River:
De l'autre cote de la rue de l'hotel.
On the over side of the road from the hotel.
Dans le Tuk Tuk en allant a Central Market:
In the Tuk Tuk going to Central Market:
Wat Ounalom
Autour de Central Market:
Around Central Market:
Central Market:
L'une de mes visites preferees :)
Voir les gens, la nourriture locale, l'essayer :)))
Le marche de l'exterieur
Autour de Central Market:
Around Central Market:
Marche a Phnom Penh:
Walk around in Phnom Penh:
Dans une ecole:
In A School:
Arret pour un soin du visage:
Stop for a facial massage:
Elle est contente et detendue :))))
Marche a Phnom Penh et pauses gourmandes:
Walk around in Phnom Penh and Food breaks:
Ouh, c'etait vraiment bon ca! Un gateau dans une feuille de banane. Excellent, j'en ai pas revu depuis ce jour la a mon grand regret...
My god it was good! It's between a sponge cake and a muffin I would say, in a banana leaf. I've been looking for more since then but can't see them anywhere :(
My god it was good! It's between a sponge cake and a muffin I would say, in a banana leaf. I've been looking for more since then but can't see them anywhere :(
Une espece de crepe de riz. Ca aussi c'etait bon mais pas a la hauteur du gateau dans la feuille de banane!
It's like a rice pancake. It was really good but not as good as the 'Banana Leaf Desert' as I call it!
It's like a rice pancake. It was really good but not as good as the 'Banana Leaf Desert' as I call it!
Vraiment tentant mais je dois avouer, je n'ai pas ose...
This looked really good but I was a bit worried to feed it to my little belly!
This looked really good but I was a bit worried to feed it to my little belly!
Goute une cuillere de la soupe au premier plan... Delicieuse mais un peu epicee
Tried a bit of that soup, yum....
Tried a bit of that soup, yum....
Et pour finir un petit 'Steamed Bun' fourre aux oeufs de je ne sais pas quoi! (Dans le sachet a cote du monsieur). La nourriture ici est excellente... J'ai un peu mange toute la journee comme vous pouvez le constater!
Finally, I had a little steamed bun stuffed with eggs (I'm not quite sure of which animal though) (in the bag next to the boy). So good, the food is awesome here!!!
Finally, I had a little steamed bun stuffed with eggs (I'm not quite sure of which animal though) (in the bag next to the boy). So good, the food is awesome here!!!
Retour a l'hotel pour quelques reunions....
Mais cette escapade etait vraiment excellente, je pense que je vais me plaire ici et bien manger O:)
Back to the hotel for meetings....